Bushay's Box..

WVU

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a glowing endorsement

07-16-15, 01:03 PM#43
NHL Expert Join Date Apr 12, 2012 Posts 11,174 Blog Entries 5

Re: I've never seen a worse gambling forum than TGF
Just read a 5 page thread over there with Big Daddy calling VD fat. Every registered user felt the need to jump in and keep the thread going by adding their own evaluation of this news breaking event. Clicked on 2 more threads of virtually the same hodge podge before I had to pull out. It was like kindergarteners playing at recess. 

It was fascinating but I had to leave. Way too much excitement for an older gentleman like myself.

well.....I did make a pretty good point there did I not?

Sounds like a glowing endorsement

07-16-15, 01:03 PM#43
NHL Expert Join Date Apr 12, 2012 Posts 11,174 Blog Entries 5

Re: I've never seen a worse gambling forum than TGF

Just read a 5 page thread over there with Big Daddy calling VD fat. Every registered user felt the need to jump in and keep the thread going by adding their own evaluation of this news breaking event. Clicked on 2 more threads of virtually the same hodge podge before I had to pull out. It was like kindergarteners playing at recess. 

It was fascinating but I had to leave. Way too much excitement for an older gentleman like myself.

Not pushing it at all.

I just know that it's a great deal. You know I'm the furthest from bushays biggest fan. The fact is, the thing is a deal and good for gamblers with all the live sports programming.

Of course it's not perfect and some feeds are better than others. I assume there's a bit of a learning curve to really use it to its max capacity.

Thats a good idea about giving one away and that in itself being good advertisement. But I really don't need to advertise I cant make these things fast enough. I just bought another 10 tonight. Had a PC tech come to my house the other day and he's wants 4. He works in a cell phone store part time and the arab who owns the store wants 5 to start. Hes going to sell them in his store. I used to sell bread in Detroit where there's 1000 party stores owned my Arabs. Guy in the cell phone store says they will kill for these boxes. I could prolly go back on my old route and sell a shit load if I needed to. I dont need to advertise.  THey sell themselves and again I cannot make them fast enough.They are able to get all the Arabic channels that according to him he pays $3-400 a month on Dish network to get and they get the US version of Al Jazeera which they don't like. I can add a VPN and they get it in their own country from back home. The reviews are in over at EOG.....These things are crazy cool.