Anyone have a PITBULL?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I have dunning-kruegig  syndrome and severe asbergers and cannot help myself to respond. In addition, I am a drug addict and think I have superman syndrome.

I am embarrassed for myself but put myself out as keyboard warrior on message boards where I think I am king.  In reality I am mid-30s and live with mom and dad with no career prospects.

Love, Mofome

I have dunning-kruegig syndrome and severe asbergers and cannot help myself to respond. In addition, I am a drug addict and think I have superman syndrome.

I am embarrassed for myself but put myself out as keyboard warrior on message boards where I think I am king. In reality I am mid-30s and live with mom and dad with no career prospects.

Love, Mofome

Money

A dick that won't quit

Sex appeal that drives the ladies wild

Dog named munch

Parents are alive

Best MLB system the forums have seen

Help out more tgfers than mclachlan helps pups

Several tgfers fighting for my attention

I'm iiiight. You? Not looking good, old sport. Dopeydick tilted on a level few have ever seen. 10 threads about me in one night? Wonder what a dr would say about your behavior this evening. It hurts to watch you self-destruct as you have, though I set it off intentionally, it was still tough to watch. Your obsession with me is no longer deniable. I'm better than you are. Your drunk ramblings are embarrassing, but you couldn't help yourself. Alcoholic with severe anxiety. People love mo bc mo loves them. Get some help. Get off the booze. Good people here.

Guest pocketrockets

Pitbills are loving dogs, 80% is on the breeding and the upbringing (familiarity with other dogs/kids grwoing up). There are dogs who are harder to breed because they are stubborn alpha males... breeds like Pits and Staffies need to be owned by experienced and law abiding dog owners ONLY.