Saratoga 2017

rdalert447

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a whore for Weaver too .

He's got one in the jumps tomorrow, race 1 at 15-1. He entered one last year and it ran surprisingly good. Struck the lead after the final jump, if I recall correctly, just couldn't last the distance. You don't see many flat trainers win or even try the jumps. Last I remember was Jacobson, probably 5-7 years ago. Out of nowhere, he claimed one from the jumps and it won a jump stakes next out at a big price. There's crazy value in these races, yet the pro's avoid them like the plague. It's kind of like the last frontier.

announcer kept saying "Three Kingdoms is at the rear of the field"

no. Three Kingdoms wasn't even in the field. Walked/trotted around the track.

Was never in touch with the pack. It wasn't even on the screen

I'd be curious to know how many lengths it finished back.

I never saw it cross the finish line.

Probably because the horse romped on the Turf last time out? And the time before that

Now I see how I missed it. Twinspires when you click on the horses name it brings up an activity log.....past races and workouts....the code the word "race" in brown or green...brown dirt and green turf.....however it's not right half the time as I see today.....should never bet without a form but lots of days it just a couple races and I just don't care enough....should but don't