What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that. They see me and you and they will never audit another S.Dakotan again!

south dakota people sure are weird

i was watching the olympics and chatting with the bartender and the only other person in the strip mall slots place actually complained!  complained that a paying customer was talking in a normal voice lolol

bartender told me he is always a crabass other than when he comes in there to make out with his mistress

:scratch

iag spends 23 hours a day worried about crypto currencies, and the rest of the state combined doesn't have 2 nickels to rub together

Not true actually. Lots of money in SF...and billions parked here by the very rich. https://www.denverpost.com/2014/01/11/this-small-south-dakota-storefront-is-where-billionaires-hide-their-money/

It’s a few counties....reservations away from SIoux Falls that bring down our numbers.

south dakota people sure are weird

i was watching the olympics and chatting with the bartender and the only other person in the strip mall slots place actually complained!  complained that a paying customer was talking in a normal voice lolol

bartender told me he is always a crabass other than when he comes in there to make out with his mistress

Don’t judge Dakotans on one guy on a strip mall slot place! Lol. I don’t know anyone who goes to those places....although Brick might....on his lunch hour.

Don’t judge Dakotans on one guy on a strip mall slot place! Lol. I don’t know anyone who goes to those places....although Brick might....on his lunch hour.

on a different trip i saw an asian guy get 500 from the manager (must be on credit or something since they wrote it down) and lost it in a machine in less than 1/2 hr

guys like that have to be the only thing keeping those places going, they are dead for the most part

on a different trip i saw an asian guy get 500 from the manager (must be on credit or something since they wrote it down) and lost it in a machine in less than 1/2 hr

guys like that have to be the only thing keeping those places going, they are dead for the most part

Allowing those places was the worst thing to happen to this city in my opinion.

iag keeps getting rich while the rest of us tread water or worse

I posted like five of mine with room to grow two days ago including those two. I think Weinke is just jumping from coin to coin. The minute something drops he jumps into something at an all time high.

Admittedly it is much harder if you are only putting your money in one or two coins, You can certainly do that if you are holding bitcoin or Ethereum or something that is sure to grow long term, but many are looking for 10xers in a week and that’s tough to do if you’ve just got one or two coins and you jump around. It’s a lot easier to do when you have already made some money and can spread it around. Some people don’t have the patience. I helped Teddy set up ETH in the 300s and he gave up after a week or two. I think he had $5000 in at 300 some and now it’s nearing 1200. Some people are just impatient and I totally get that. If I was younger and had kids so money was tighter,I would probably be doing the same thing. But yeah, I really don’t get how people are losing money. The only way I can think, is if they are focusing on one or two coins and selling right away when it’s down.

Some people like Raiders may be able to do that with a few coins, but he has been doing this a while. and knows the history and price points and projects and such.

I’m not jumping around, I just bought into a bunch too late. Mostly Stellar. And the XRP and TRX dips coincided.

I’m surprised Stellar has not had a better bounce back, but they ran up so quickly when they were going.

Not a fan of TRX and ripple, although currently I hold a small amount of XRP. Bought some Tron at a couple different points but was looking more and more like a pump and dump deal so got out.

iag keeps getting rich while the rest of us tread water or worse

I have explained to IGGY before that not everyone can make money trading

In a zero sum game someone has to lose in order for someone to win

She thinks it’s so easy

Granted she really put her time into it and treats it like a job

Btw who said you would be good at daytrading?

My friend put $10,000 into blue-chip types yesterday afternoon at Poloniex after the “crash.i helped him pick about 10 different ones...which was really hard because the ones I like the best are not offered there. He is going to wake up this morning and think I’m a genius. Lol. Timing is everything.

I hope he wakes up soon. It could be down again by the time he wakes up. He is in Hawaii. Hope he is an early riser. Ha.

I have explained to IGGY before that not everyone can make money trading

In a zero sum game someone has to lose in order for someone to win

She thinks it’s so easy

Granted she really put her time into it and treats it like a job

Btw who said you would be good at daytrading?

for the most part i trade stocks not cryptos

but i did make a killing on xrp and got out at the right time

i would disagree that cryptos are a zero sum game, like the stock market, in total more wealth has been created by cryptos than destroyed