Master stock pick thread

WVU

10 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Fuck this market!! Ever since GME and Biden I’ve managed to lose probably 12-15% of my portfolio. What a joke. 

The market had been bullish for laughably long. There was no way it was going to continue forever. Hopefully GME exposes more of the fraud and clear market manipulation by the scumbag hedge funds. 

Would highly recommend getting at least one share of gme.  

other than my my shorts on spy and calls on spsx only stocks I hold are gme, tilray, and mindmed

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

My margin call was only 13k, not too bad at all.  Had to dump 150 shares of six at 43.45 right now and deposit some money so it could have been worse.  SIX will now take a rocketship to 50 in no time.

Excellent news. 

Instead if selling all SIX shares, you could have just sold a few shares in each position you're in. But who knows,  it could work out better the way you did it. 

1 hour ago, richsox24 said:

Excellent news. 

Instead if selling all SIX shares, you could have just sold a few shares in each position you're in. But who knows,  it could work out better the way you did it. 

I just feel like SIX has the least upside out of what I own.  Six, ccl, cnk would be the first ones I’d sell if I had to.  Definitely want to keep xom and kss

1 hour ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Draftkings up 10% on no news 

19 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Ended up selling 50 105 june 18th calls for 1350 in premium.  I'll take the extra loot

Still glad I sold that headache DKNG, still retaining some exposure with BETZ which has been a nice little climber.

When/if PENN gets back to 100 I'll be out, nice strategy payoff ERB.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Still glad I sold that headache DKNG, still retaining some exposure with BETZ which has been a nice little climber.

When/if PENN gets back to 100 I'll be out, nice strategy payoff ERB.

Here’s to hoping PENN takes a nice slow ride up to 100-104 area around June 18th haha