Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

1100 shares of xom roaring strong.  Selling penn calls has been straight cash so far.  Will sell probably 90 July 30 calls if we get a nice bump Monday, who knows.  

The only concern I have about Exxon is activist investors got 4 of their global warming clowns on to the board of directors with a mission to get them away from oil and into unprofitable green energy crackpot ventures.

Their financials however remain strong...

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The only concern I have about Exxon is activist investors got 4 of their global warming clowns on to the board of directors with a mission to get them away from oil and into unprofitable green energy crackpot ventures.

Their financials however remain strong...

I think Exxon moves with oil which I expect to keep rising.....will be selling more PENN calls Monday...best of luck Jimmy

17 minutes ago, zzmocashzz said:

*GOLDMAN SACHS TO BOOST DIVIDEND TO $2.00 PER SHARE FROM $1.25 *BANK OF AMERICA TO BOOST QUARTERLY DIVIDEND BY 17% *JPMORGAN TO BOOST QTR DIV TO $1.00/SHR; TO CONTINUE BUYBACK *MORGAN STANLEY DOUBLES QTR DIV TO 70C, TO BUY BACK UP TO $12B

Nice. I've never owned a bank stock come to think of it...

Are you holding any of those?

On 5/28/2021 at 8:50 AM, milwaukee mike said:

bonds are still the way to play amc

the 2027 bonds are going for around 74/100... they pay 6.125% and when you add in the fact that you'll get 100, the return is around 15%/year!

dum dums buy the stock at absurd levels when they should just take the free 15%/year

Milky what do the bonds look like now ?? Read the hedge funds are shorting them somehow 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:13 PM, joeybagadonuts said:

Milky what do the bonds look like now ?? Read the hedge funds are shorting them somehow 

77/100

what kind of dummy would short the debt

$26 billion market cap on the common and someone would short the bonds when they only have 5 billion in debt?  lol

even though they scrapped plans to sell more shares until 2022, they have plenty of cash

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yikes hopefully you still aren't holding aht

not sure why it would be getting crushed this badly on revpar numbers pretty close to where people should've expected

I got out about 7ish. The reason is they announced a possible reverse split last week. 

I'm still holding BBIG full and merger is expected next week.

4 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

I got out about 7ish. The reason is they announced a possible reverse split last week. 

I'm still holding BBIG full and merger is expected next week.

wow great timing on aht

buy back in at 2.80?

i just sold some aug 2.50 puts for .30... if i'm forced in at 2.20 (22.00 post-split) that's fine, otherwise i'll take the free 13% for a month and a half

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

wow great timing on aht

buy back in at 2.80?

i just sold some aug 2.50 puts for .30... if i'm forced in at 2.20 (22.00 post-split) that's fine, otherwise i'll take the free 13% for a month and a half

I bought some more this morning about 2.90ish and will ride this one out a little longer

• 2 weeks later...