Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Another one of your falsehoods. The cat piss mixed with your Alzheimers is making your pea brain even less effective than usual.

Hows the toilet paper situation in the white house going? They still making Biden use the single ply sandpaper TP, I understand trump had egyptian cotton based paper?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Another one of your falsehoods. The cat piss mixed with your Alzheimers is making your pea brain even less effective than usual.

We went through this multiple times. I admitted getting confused about the types of missles, as were you as you posted all kinds of bad info while Googling furioulsy . I said It could not have been anti-aricraft but rather an InterContinental Ballistic Missle after further researching.

An intercontinental ballistic missile was fired from Seattle in China's direction and it didn't start a nuclear holocaust much less a war? LOL.

This guy is smart.  LMAO.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

No idea what you are blathering about Gump.

Dont you remember, you said the SS wasn't washing Bidens limo because he's a fake president, then you said the gardeners were letting weeds grow on the white house lawn for the same reason. All these minor insults(along with wrinkled flags) are apparently buried deep in the law of war manual.

June 10 2018 Whibdy Island , I posted tons of info and evidence so not going to go back, you didnt get it the first 2 times and you wont get it now based on anything I say.......

But if you choose to research for yourself you will see the evidence, including video as it launched.......You will also see how hard the MSM tried to cover for it, some even tried to claim it was a helicopter...lol

Trump confirmed the missle was shot down  on Twitter....and his confirmation what futher confimed by Q....Not sure why you guys continue to choose Ignorance but so be it.:bash

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Another good one was when raise said the secret service guys weren't polishing their shoes in a subtle dig against Biden. You cant make this shit up. :lol

Raise also claimed they played the wrong music at bidens innauggeration and that anytime Biden meets the military they all turn their back on him.

Not sure why you making all this shit up?

34 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

June 10 2018 Whibdy Island , I posted tons of info and evidence so not going to go back, you didnt get it the first 2 times and you wont get it now based on anything I say.......

But if you choose to research for yourself you will see the evidence, including video as it launched.......You will also see how hard the MSM tried to cover for it, some even tried to claim it was a helicopter...lol

Trump confirmed the missle was shot down  on Twitter....and his confirmation what futher confimed by Q....Not sure why you guys continue to choose Ignorance but so be it.:bash

Lets see a clip of one of the Trump impersonators, IMO he'd be a tough one to double.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Whidbey Island has ZERO missile batteries.

The NAS Whidbey Island consists of a Seaplane Base and Ault Field. It manages Outlying Field (OLF) Coupeville and the Boardman Training Range in Oregon. The base is a home to all US Navy electronic attack squadrons operating the EA-6B Prowler and EA-18G Growler.

You need to educate yourself and do some research Jimmy - Q already confirmed the missile attack.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Whidbey Island has ZERO missile batteries.

The NAS Whidbey Island consists of a Seaplane Base and Ault Field. It manages Outlying Field (OLF) Coupeville and the Boardman Training Range in Oregon. The base is a home to all US Navy electronic attack squadrons operating the EA-6B Prowler and EA-18G Growler.

It wasnt fired from ON the island Beetle:bulb

43 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:laugh

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy