Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Raise has a massive "silent" following.  They love him so much that they never utter a single word in his favor.  LOL.

I really can't decide who is more delusional between him and Bigrunner.

No one said anything about massive. The numbers dont lie....I told you, I made a commitment, I post info that one one else talks about out of love. If I truly felt is was a full blown  "Pearls for Swine"  situation I would stop.

In the past I laughed and mocked those who were trying to share TRUTH with me so I cant really be upset at the mockers, as I was the ignorant fuk before.

They laughed at Noah as well, and then it rained?

Just now, RaiseThese said:

No one said anything about massive. The numbers dont lie....I told you, I made a commitment, I post info that one one else talks about out of love. If I truly felt is was a full blown  "Pearls for Swine"  situation I would stop.

In the past I laughed and mocked those who were trying to share TRUTH with me so I cant really be upset at the mockers, as I was the ignorant fuk before.

You're a modern day Noah huh? :mutley

I would compare myself to Alexander The Great.  I never quite conquered most of the know world...but i might have.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:laugh

meth , not even once, kids!!! 

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hey raise, did you get to the bottom of the blurry presidential seal? Or how about Biden's "young hands", or perhaps the strange lizard like folds around his eyes?

1.The Seal, pretty sure it is only one of two options. Hell you dont even think that its strange, why WOULD they do that...Blur the Seal of the Prez as he is  signing a Bill?:scratch

2.Jergens is a possibility

3. Never talked about any lizard like folds though

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

1.The Seal, pretty sure it is only one of two options. Hell you dont even think that its strange, why WOULD they do that...Blur the Seal of the Prez as he is  signing a Bill?:scratch

2.Jergens is a possibility

3. Never talked about any lizard like folds though

You posted several pics/videos of biden talking and said there was something going on around his eyes, implied it was a double wearing a mask.

I know it sounds crazy but that's the way your mind works.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You posted several pics/videos of biden talking and said there was something going on around his eyes, implied it was a double wearing a mask.

I know it sounds crazy but that's the way your mind works.

So you think its weird that a public figure might use a double......why wouldnt they , been doing it all through out history.

You think there is no possiblity of them outfitting an actor with a mask depsite videos where I showed you how effective they are and how well they are made these days.

You think the possiblity of deep fakes are nil when they are so easy to do and no one can tell the difference.

The idea that EVERY time Biden has made a "Public " appearance, live or recorded that it was really him is fuking looney in my book and improbable.

Especially when other options are available and especially when we know what kind of condition Biden is in.

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So you think its weird that a public figure might use a double......why wouldnt they , been doing it all through out history.

You think there is no possiblity of them outfitting an actor with a mask depsite videos where I showed you how effective they are and how well they are made these days.

You think the possiblity of deep fakes are nil when they are so easy to do and no one can tell the difference.

The idea that EVERY time Biden has made a "Public " appearance, live or recorded that it was really him is fuking looney in my book and improbable.

Especially when other options are available and especially when we know what kind of condition Biden is in.

Lots of body doubles out there huh? Are there any fake republicans out there or is it only those dastardly democrats. How about Trump, were his appearances ever handled by a double - perhaps a skinny Trump?

I like how you say no one can spot the difference - but you spot it all the time, your keen eye notices some hillary's are a ft shorter or taller than they're supposed to be.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

Lots of body doubles out there huh? Are there any fake republicans out there or is it only those dastardly democrats. How about Trump, were his appearances ever handled by a double - perhaps a skinny Trump?

I like how you say no one can spot the difference - but you spot it all the time, your keen eye notices some hillary's are a ft shorter or taller than they're supposed to be.

1.OF Course Trump used a body double at times, he also used decoy flights (Do you realize how many times they have tried to kill him?)....yes the guy was skinnier than Trump at the time.

2.Pay ATTENTION Private Gump I said people cant spot the difference in a good Deep Fake, totally different concept.  Look at the ones I shared with the Queen and Tom Cruise, you literally would not know if they didnt tell you.

39 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

1.OF Course Trump used a body double at times, he also used decoy flights (Do you realize how many times they have tried to kill him?)....yes the guy was skinnier than Trump at the time.

2.Pay ATTENTION Private Gump I said people cant spot the difference in a good Deep Fake, totally different concept.  Look at the ones I shared with the Queen and Tom Cruise, you literally would not know if they didnt tell you.

Never forget the missile they tried to shoot at him !!!!

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Raise insisted that an anti aircraft missile fired from the seattle area could hit trumps plane over the south china sea. :laugh

Another one of your falsehoods. The cat piss mixed with your Alzheimers is making your pea brain even less effective than usual.

We went through this multiple times. I admitted getting confused about the types of missles, as were you as you posted all kinds of bad info while Googling furioulsy . I said It could not have been anti-aricraft but rather an InterContinental Ballistic Missle after further researching.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy