Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

So basically you saying that you have never bothered to REALLY research it and you are just repeating what you hear from your MSM gods.....fair enough

:flag

I am talking to a guy who thinks 2020 election wasnt stolen and we should move on from it.....and that Zionists are looking out for the common Jew.

?

All anyone has to do is read a couple of your posts to know that the Q nonsense is pure bullshit, genius.

You're just not intelligent and self aware enough to grasp that.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

No, idiot.  This has nothing to do with me.

It has to do with your hero Lin Wood trying to rat out Flynn to the Q-tards like the scumbag I said he is.  All he's trying to do is destroy the right from within.  And that starts by dividing you retards that worship both Lin Wood and Michael Flynn.

Flynn was telling the truth.  Q is pure propaganda.  Everyone sane knows it.  Yet, you'll deny it to your grave while trying to decipher place settings at a dinner table.  That won't stop you from trying to continue to worship both of them when they clearly don't share the same beliefs.  Friends and people fighting for the same ideals don't release telephone recordings of each other publicly to stir controversy.

Spin away pal.....its okay with me.....

I worship NEITHER btw

By the way , I have said twice that Flynn WAS indeed telling the truth.....you dont even understand  Q  enough to get what he said. Keep watching lil feller cuz the Best is Yet to Come.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Spin away pal.....its okay with me.....

I worship NEITHER btw

By the way , I have said twice that Flynn WAS indeed telling the truth.....you dont even understand  Q  enough to get what he said. Keep watching lil feller cuz the Best is Yet to Come.

Flynn said Q was CIA propaganda.  He was telling the truth.  But I don't understand the propaganda enough to get what he said.

Makes sense, nutjob.

You won't ever state a single criticism about either of them due to your brainwashing.  And that's a fact.

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

So basically you saying that you have never bothered to REALLY research it and you are just repeating what you hear from your MSM gods.....fair enough

:flag

I am talking to a guy who thinks 2020 election wasnt stolen and we should move on from it.....and that Zionists are looking out for the common Jew.

?

I don't really consume any media regarding news, MSM, nutjob or otherwise because I really don't GAF.

And as far as religion goes, you can feel free to go fuck yourself and your ignorance. 

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

All anyone has to do is read a couple of your posts to know that the Q nonsense is pure bullshit, genius.

You're just not intelligent and self aware enough to grasp that.

Yep , Monkey wont research the hundreds of proofs that are availble though. He wont read articles from independent  researchers that were skeptical at one time as well.

He  KNOWS IT ALL......okay lil feller, aint trying to convince you, just thought you might want to find out for yourself instead of being TOLD what to think.... keep reading and enjoying the posts though.:cheers

monkey legend.jpg

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't really consume any media regarding news, MSM, nutjob or otherwise because I really don't GAF.

And as far as religion goes, you can feel free to go fuck yourself and your ignorance. 

Oh you give a fuck......you pretend like you dont , but you do.

Why are you ok with the Zionists trying to harm the rest of the good Jews?

There is one sure fire way to tell who has  actually taken the time to understand what Q is and those that are just going by what the MSM says it is.

When you understand this Q drop, you will understand what Gen Flynn was really saying in that "leaked" call.

Q is real, Qanon is indeed a left wing CIA/Media based Psy-op...that is why I said 3 times that Flynn was not lying. You are ignorant if you think he would EVER refer to Q as Q-anon in real life.

There is a conscious effort by anyone and everyone  involved  to distance themselves from "Q". Even Trump(Q+) who is known for dropping multiple Q references during his rallies and interviews has backed off recently. Its all about optics.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming and when it comes, all public figures need to appear neutral.

Im not giving a time frame because how in the fuck would anyone besides the people at the top know EXACTLY but evidence of progress is visible EVERY SINGLE DAY.

canvas.png

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Exactly. Guy is a full blown nutter and it’s funny to laugh and point at him like the crazy guy yelling in the streets about god returning to earth any day now. Nothing can stop what’s coming !!!!

Another of the ignorant loud ones.....

But I already know how this all ends.......even if I am not posting here, down the road people will think I was  from the future.

first-they-ignore-you-then-they-laugh-at

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Another of the ignorant loud ones.....

But I already know how this all ends.......even if I am not posting here, down the road people will think I was  from the future.

first-they-ignore-you-then-they-laugh-at

Yea, he won alright - then he pissed it all away by acting like a nutcase for the last 2-3 yrs. if he had just toned it down and acted somewhat normally he'd still be president and the US would be far better off. But like all crazy people, he's incapable of "normal' behavior.

24 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL, One of the most popular threads here.

Loved by the smart silent ones, and loved by the ignorant loud ones as well.:dancing

Maybe call your handler Chumpo up and see if he will post a few more "Prideless Fuk" threads.

Raise has a massive "silent" following.  They love him so much that they never utter a single word in his favor.  LOL.

I really can't decide who is more delusional between him and Bigrunner.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Raise has a massive "silent" following.  They love him so much that they never utter a single word in his favor.  LOL.

I really can't decide who is more delusional between him and Bigrunner.

Runny is just consumed with hatred, he never claims there are secret messages being sent through silverware. Or wrinkled flags.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yea, he won alright - then he pissed it all away by acting like a nutcase for the last 2-3 yrs. if he had just toned it down and acted somewhat normally he'd still be president and the US would be far better off. But like all crazy people, he's incapable of "normal' behavior.

How was he going to be Prez when the steal was in dummy. He got more votes than last time and they still mfg enough to "win"?

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy