Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

If you spend less time trying to belittle people to make up for your own insecurities and more time learning you may actually turn into something one day.

I was you at one time so I see right though you pal.....keep reading and keep learning.

lol an unemployed hillbilly who begs for money online is telling me I can turn into something one day. 

Seek help , pal. Maybe there’s still

hope for you 

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

lol an unemployed hillbilly who begs for money online is telling me I can turn into something one day. 

Seek help , pal. Maybe there’s still

hope for you 

You are very insecure Joey , we all know this...the fact that you feel the need to make up stories about people and lie on a regular basis is very reavealing.

You  enjoy  belittling  people on a regular basis, its standard rich boy bully tactics that worked so well for you in the past so why stop now.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

You are very insecure Joey , we all know this

That is why you try to belittle people on a regular basis, its standard rich boy bully tactics that worked so well for you in the past so why stop now.

No. I make fun of you bc you’re insane. You don’t live in reality. Notice this entire thread is people laughing at you. It’s not just me. 

Open your eyes Raisethesheep and you might learn something from the successful people in this thread telling you you need help. 

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

This my friends is known as a Dog Comm, not sure EXACTLY what it means yet, but several good ideas have surfaced.

But Dan Scavino is NOT posting cute doggy videos on Twitter for funsies:laugh

Also if you think Dog Comms are not are real thing

LITFU and Choose knowledge over ignorance.

Dog comms define a simple relationship of who is taking orders from who and have been used to give coded messages through the meda for quite a loooong ass time now.

Scavino is a MORON...

And, only a Mindless Piece of Shit would take Scavino seriously.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

No. I make fun of you bc you’re insane. You don’t live in reality. Notice this entire thread is people laughing at you. It’s not just me. 

Open your eyes Raisethesheep and you might learn something from the successful people in this thread telling you you need help. 

Well If I really AM insane , how does making fun of me help ?

....dont confuse having a few bucks in the bank as being successful...you are anything but successful

You know that you are sad and insecure and that is why you feel the need to belittle people.....why dont you just ignore me if what I post is that stupid?

Because you cant, you know I post the truth and have been schooling you for over a year...so you are attracted to my writings......I still havent given up on you depsite you being a stock tip fluffer.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

....dont confuse having a few bucks in the bank as being successful...you are anything but successful

You know that you are sad and insecure and that is why you feel the need to belittle people.....why dont you just ignore me if what I post is that stupid?

Because you cant, you know I post the truth and have been schooling you for over a year...so you are attracted to my writings......I still havent given up on you depsite you being a stock tip fluffer.

Lots of belittling goes on around here raise, and it's not all directed at you, people do that because it's fun...and when the target gets really uptight about it it just increases the fun quotient.

Notice the extremely meaningful "Q" insertion.  :cigar

15 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You AREN'T Posting The "TRUTH"!

You ARE Posting The Delusional Fantasies of a Trump-Supporting RW Mouthshit Parrot Troll...

And, Your Ignorant Brain Diarrhea Not Only Makes You The Biggest, Most Brainless, POS at TGF... Your Constant RW Mouthshits Have Made You the Laughingstock of the Entire Internet.

Nobody (Repeat NOBODY) Takes You Seriously.

Your Parroted Copypasta Mouthshits Have (Exponentially) Less Credibility than a Bigfoot Sighting.

DEAL WITH THAT, BITCH!

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Ok raise, I'll give you a chance, explain why a guy tweeting out a funny clip of his dog is really a hidden message?

Because it you think that you are basically saying that everything is a hidden message. That is really, really crazy.

Nope NOT everthing....YOU are saying that and making a logical error ...I only referred to that ONE specific dog post at this time.

But when you actually pay attention it is easy to spot things that are NOT normal. The best way I can explain it to a low level thinker like yourself is this

You have watched FB games for a long time and as a game flows you see little things that the casual viewer might not see. for example the RB is hesitant to hit the hole as hard as he did in 1H , a Lineman is half a step slow getting back in his protection.....from these tiny observation you can make predictions like "RB is hurt" or "QB gonna get sacked soon".

Does this make sense to you?

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nope NOT everthing....YOU are saying that and making a logical error ...I only referred to that ONE specific dog post at this time.

But when you actually pay attention it is easy to spot things that are NOT normal. The best way I can explain it to a low level thinker like yourself is this

You have watched FB games for a long time and as a game flows you see little things that the casual viewer might not see. for example the RB is hesitant to hit the hole as hard as he did in 1H , a Lineman is half a step slow getting back in his protection.....from these tiny observation you can make predictions like "RB is hurt" or "QB gonna get sacked soon".

Does this make sense to you?

So YOU and most others will just see a video of a dog getting wet

Those that follow Scavino and his involvement with Trump and the Q movement see it for what it really is....COMMS

:bulb

Keep following and keep learning....I wont hold any grudges when you finally understand how right I have been down the road.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It's such efficient "COMMS" that you don't ever know what it means until something already happened and you've manipulated everything in it to fit a meaning for your agenda.

Makes all kinds of sense.

makes plenty of sense to those that understand it:bulb

Just cuz Raise and some others dont know the EXACT meaning it doesnt matter....the message is understood by those who he needs to understand it and mostly likely this is a message to the DS.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

makes plenty of sense to those that understand it:bulb

Just cuz Raise and some others dont know the EXACT meaning it doesnt matter....the message is understood by those who he needs to understand it and mostly likely this is a message to the DS.

Do the people in the DS not have cell phones ? Couldn’t Q+ and Scavino just call or text them?

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

This makes no sense.....Why would the DS give Scavino a password and login to send them a message?:scratch

You can do better than this MonkeyRunner

He can send coded messages to the DS of a dog in a backyard and they know exactly what it REALLY means, but they'd never give him access to a secure website!!

Duh.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy