Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He can send coded messages to the DS of a dog in a backyard and they know exactly what they mean, but they'd never give him access to a secure website!!

Duh.

Cleary you have no knowledge of this subject yet you pretend to know everything again.

It really is quite amazing how smart you are, unfathomable for a man to know this much and be willing to share it on TGF......

They DO understand his message 5:5

Good guys and Bad guys have been sending each other coded messages for years, why dont you do some research and increase that giant brain.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This my friends is known as a Dog Comm, not sure EXACTLY what it means yet, but several good ideas have surfaced.

But Dan Scavino is NOT posting cute doggy videos on Twitter for funsies:laugh

Also if you think Dog Comms are not are real thing

LITFU and Choose knowledge over ignorance.

Dog comms define a simple relationship of who is taking orders from who and have been used to give coded messages through the meda for quite a loooong ass time now.

Getting this out of the trolling muck.....

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Cleary you have no knowledge of this subject yet you pretend to know everything again.

It really is quite amazing how smart you are, unfathomable for a man to know this much and be willing to share it on TGF......

They DO understand his message 5:5

Good guys and Bad guys have been sending each other coded messages for years, why dont you do some research and increase that giant brain.

m
  • Home
  • Main
  • Main Stage
  • Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread

Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread

Rate this topic

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

mikeman

By mikeman,
April 7 in Main Stage

Jimmy Hoffa

•  
  • Jimmy Hoffa
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  •  
  • 14823 posts
  1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

4-10-20 = DJT=Donald J Trump=Q+

Everybody knows that.

El Chapo2017

• Jesucristo
  • El Chapo2017
  • Members
  •  
  • 11244 posts
  2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This my friends is known as a Dog Comm, not sure EXACTLY what it means yet, but several good ideas have surfaced.

But Dan Scavino is NOT posting cute doggy videos on Twitter for funsies:laugh

Also if you think Dog Comms are not are real thing

LITFU and Choose knowledge over ignorance.

Dog comms define a simple relationship of who is taking orders from who and have been used to give coded messages through the meda for quite a loooong ass time now.

Expand  

Scavino is a MORON...

And, only a Mindless Piece of Shit would take Scavino seriously.

RaiseThese

• Can Anything Stop What is Coming? NOPE NCSWIC
  • RaiseThese
  • Members
  •  
  • 14782 posts
  1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

No. I make fun of you bc you’re insane. You don’t live in reality. Notice this entire thread is people laughing at you. It’s not just me. 

Open your eyes Raisethesheep and you might learn something from the successful people in this thread telling you you need help. 

Expand  

Well If I really AM insane , how does making fun of me help ?

....dont confuse having a few bucks in the bank as being successful...you are anything but successful

You know that you are sad and insecure and that is why you feel the need to belittle people.....why dont you just ignore me if what I post is that stupid?

Because you cant, you know I post the truth and have been schooling you for over a year...so you are attracted to my writings......I still havent given up on you depsite you being a stock tip fluffer.

mikeman

• mikeman
  • Members
  •  
  • 34984 posts

Ok raise, I'll give you a chance, explain why a guy tweeting out a funny clip of his dog is really a hidden message?

Because it you think that you are basically saying that everything is a hidden message. That is really, really crazy.

mikeman

• mikeman
  • Members
  •  
  • 34984 posts
  58 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

....dont confuse having a few bucks in the bank as being successful...you are anything but successful

You know that you are sad and insecure and that is why you feel the need to belittle people.....why dont you just ignore me if what I post is that stupid?

Because you cant, you know I post the truth and have been schooling you for over a year...so you are attracted to my writings......I still havent given up on you depsite you being a stock tip fluffer.

Expand  

Lots of belittling goes on around here raise, and it's not all directed at you, people do that because it's fun...and when the target gets really uptight about it it just increases the fun quotient.

Notice the extremely meaningful "Q" insertion.  :cigar

El Chapo2017

• Jesucristo
  • El Chapo2017
  • Members
  •  
  • 11244 posts
  58 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Expand  

You AREN'T Posting The "TRUTH"!

You ARE Posting The Delusional Fantasies of a Trump-Supporting RW Mouthshit Parrot Troll...

And, Your Ignorant Brain Diarrhea Not Only Makes You The Biggest, Most Brainless, POS at TGF... Your Constant RW Mouthshits Have Made You the Laughingstock of the Entire Internet.

Nobody (Repeat NOBODY) Takes You Seriously.

Your Parroted Copypasta Mouthshits Have (Exponentially) Less Credibility than a Bigfoot Sighting.

DEAL WITH THAT, BITCH!

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yes.  Very much necessary to do it publicly.  And share what the coding means between each other but never in a million years would they share a secure website instead.

Duh.

You're just stupid if you understand that a secure website would be so much easier.

Double duh.

A secure DS website for parties to send each other messages during wartime ....GD that is the stupidest shit ever.

I mean logistally who is going to keep track of who gets what messages and who can access what...jeez this really is stupid.....probably why they been doing it publicly for all these years.

Do some research on this topic instead of making up stupid shit to fit your limited knowledge on the subject

edit This MUST be a troll? Okay you got me...lol

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

A secure DS website for parties to send each other messages during wartime ....GD that is the stupidest shit ever.

I mean logistally who is going to keep track of who gets what messages and who can access what...jeez this really is stupid.....probably why they been doing it publicly for all these years.

Do some research on this topic instead of making up stupid shit to fit your limited knowledge on the subject

Oh.  For sure.  It's so much dumber than posting videos of a dog and sharing how to "decode" it with each other.

I mean if you post it publicly, you'd only have to figure out the "logistics" of how the "decode" keys get disseminated.  That would never get messy.

That's so much easier to manage securely than setting permission groups up on a website.

Stupid me.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Oh.  For sure.  It's so much dumber than posting videos of a dog and sharing how to "decode" it with each other.

I mean if you post it publicly, you'd only have to figure out the "logistics" of how the "decode" keys get disseminated.  That would never get messy.

That's so much easier to manage securely.

Stupid me.

:laugh

52 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

So YOU and most others will just see a video of a dog getting wet

Those that follow Scavino and his involvement with Trump and the Q movement see it for what it really is....COMMS

:bulb

Keep following and keep learning....I wont hold any grudges when you finally understand how right I have been down the road.

He should   tweet out "please stand by for a secure coded message"? Followed by a series of numbers, that would get all you crazies scrambling. :mutley

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's so much easier to manage securely than setting permission groups up on a website.

Stupid me.

Holy smoke I posted this take on a Q board and they are laughing their balls off at stupidty of this idea.

A secret  FACEBOOK for spies..spybook?.......lol....yes Im a spy for the good guys, can you DS fellas hook me up with a login and password please.....dont ask for my credential becasue Im not allowed to give them but you can trust me....lol

This Mokey Guy is TOO DAMN much......Has ANYONE found a topic this fella is NOT the expert on?

7 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Stupid me.

You need to understand how complex this is monkey, every time trump has lunch he's sending gigabytes of secret data to the masses as he shovels the food in with his cutlery. Each spin of the fork or knife is another clue. The spin of his fork as loads it up with spaghetti is equivalent to 256 bit encryption.

Just now, mikeman said:

You need to understand how complex this is monkey, every time trump has lunch he's sending gigabytes of secret data to the masses as he shovels the food in with his cutlery. Each spin of the fork or knife is another clue. The spin of his fork as loads it up with spaghetti is equivalent to 256 bit encryption.

LOL.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Obviously.

A Mouthshit Parrot Like RT tries to find "Patterns" when he licks the corn out of Trump's Shit.

This is Serious Bidness.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

But sending a video of a dog is a clear "COMM" to the DS that only they can decode.

Yep.  You Q tards sure are bright.

Spybook.....lol

Yes they get the message 5:5.....  just like when they make reference to Donald Duck or Urkel on the sidelines of a football game....the people who get it do and those that dont :bulbdont.........

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

One step at a time precious, you will figure it out.

Keep reading...

precious-movie mikey doom.jpg

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Spybook.....lol

Yes they get the message 5:5.....  just like when they make reference to Donald Duck or Urkel on the sidelines of a football game....the people who get it do and those that dont :bulbdont.........

For sure.  Totally feasible to get the decoding to the proper DS people any time you wanna send a video or picture of a dog or a squirrel or a formal dinner party on a public platform.

Completely impossible to do that on a secure website with login credentials and group permissions.  That would be so stupid.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

For sure.  Totally feasible to get the decoding to the proper DS people any time you wanna send a video or picture of a dog or a squirrel or a formal dinner party on a public platform.

Completely impossible to do that on a secure website with login credentials and group permissions.  That would be so stupid.

?

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  Your eyes are wide shut.

Because you refuse to let go of your brainwashing when confronted with very simple logic that proves the idiocy of your entire premise.

LOL a deepstate spybook is simple logic......jaysus christ you are one blathering MonkeyRunner

Its sad because you do know a bit about a few things but then you have to insist on knowing EVERYTHING about EVERTYHING......great comedy pal, keep up the good work

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy