Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Afghan army is a bunch of cowards and deserters, they pulled the rug out from under themselves.

they gave up after biden left literally in the middle of the night and left the taliban 1.4 billion dollars worth of weapons

biden just blamed the afghan army lol. what a war criminal

i might never listen to another word he says. its poison for the soul just to witness it 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I have a feeling that people in the Pentagon knew it all along.

Classic case of Mission Creep.

We went there to destroy their leadership, but stayed for nation building. Poor choice...

Trump stated it in 2012.

Our country is run by the intelligence community and they've fucked us over in every way possible.

Remember the weapons of mass destruction bullshit.

pentagon told biden 2 months ago not to pull out. he ignored them. its fact

i honestly think china might have special weaponry to shoot down USA nukes or something. they are literally taking over the world. those tic-tac ufos are probably theirs. far fetched? consider they have millions of genuises id say no 

As the US draws down its presence in Afghanistan, Taliban militants have recaptured a third of the country, and the former US ambassador says Donald Trump bears a large share of the blame.

“We bear a major responsibility for this,” Ryan Crocker, former US ambassador to Afghanistan, told CNN on Thursday. “It began under President Trump when he authorised negotiations between the US and the Taliban without the Afghan government in the room. That was a key Taliban demand, and we acceded to it, and it was a huge demoralizing factor for the Afghan government and its security focus.”The dire assessment comes as the militant force has taken back large portions of the country. The Taliban controlled 12 of the country’s 34 provincial capitals as of Friday, as well as Kandahar, the second largest city in the country.

In 2019, as part of peace negotiations with the Taliban that didn’t include the Afghan government, the US agreed to release large numbers of Taliban prisoners if the group stopped attacking US forces. In February of the following year, the Trump administration announced a fuller peace deal, which traded a US withdrawal by May 2021 for the group agreeing not to harbour extremist groups like Al Qaeda. The Biden administration reviewed the deal, and pushed back the removal date of US troops to September.

more biden buddies. no clue what is going on. 1.4 billion of weapons straight to the taliban. guy did it on purpose, of course anyone can argue anything and blame trump. but if trump did that he would be impeached in a month

look at this biden friendly reporter

The Taliban knew they could walk all over Biden and the democrats, a 2 year old knows that.

This is Biden's clusterfuck, just accept the truth and move on to Russian Collusion, maybe Kavanaugh is a serial rapist, maybe General Flynn is a criminal, maybe Trump's kids are going to jail, maybe the Mueller Report, maybe you can keep your insurance if you like it, maybe Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video.

It is not like the Democrats have relied on lies before.

~snicker

Partisans can sling shit all they want. Here are the facts: trump wasn't man enough to do this on his own watch. He should have done it day one of taking office. He didn't. Can any of you Trump fans tell me why that is?

I know why.

At the end of the day, maybe this was the only way it was ever possible. One president on his way out the door stuffs a poison pill down the next guys throat, with two bad decisions - either pull out and own it on your legacy, or cancel the withdrawal and be the guy who made us stay forever. 

I don't think Biden EVER would have done this if trump hadn't forced the issue. But good on him for at least picking the correct option and getting us the hell out. As much as I hate the guy, credit where it is due.

And I guess good on Trump for forcing him to do it. I guess. But he's still a pussy and a coward who only cares about himself - otherwise he'd have done it on his own term.

So you have to blame both people to be independent?  That's just purely logically fallacious.  There are plenty of us that blame Trump for other things.

This was Biden's withdrawal.  Plain and simple.  He changed Trump's negotiated plan.  Biden executed his own plan.

That has fuck all to do with Trump other than Trump forcing him to make the decision.  And every one of Biden's decisions were flawed.

The fact that you still think this was the same result if people had been evacuated before withdrawing the troops means you either have no clue what you're talking about or you just want to blame Trump for something for some bizarre reason.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you have to blame both people to be independent?  That's just purely logically fallacious.  There are plenty of us that blame Trump for other things.

This was Biden's withdrawal.  Plain and simple.  He changed Trump's negotiated plan.  Biden executed his own plan.

That has fuck all to do with Trump other than Trump forcing him to make the decision.  And every one of Biden's decisions were flawed.

The fact that you still think this was the same result if people had been evacuated before withdrawing the troops means you either have no clue what you're talking about or you just want to blame Trump for something.

Bidens decision deferring to the afghan leadership WAS bad. Correct. But jfc it was going to be an equal shitshow no matter what. Of you can't see that I can't help you.

Monkey - serious question - WHY DIDNT TRUMP DO THIS BEFORE HE LEFT OFFICE

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread