Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yes.  He did.  Whoever was the President, if they would have scrapped it, would forever be known as a war-mongrel.

Now you're just being dishonest.

No monkey. You are just as much of a partisan robot tard as RT. 

Leadership is taking that burden on yourself, politics be damned.

Guess you don't understand that concept.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

Trump is a pussy because he handed over a "plan" to Biden that Biden easily could have just reneged on. That's coward shit. You want it done, you do it yourself and see it through. 

Handing the choice over to the next guy - who could scrap it if he wanted to - that's not leadership. 

Again.  You have zero clue of the logistics of pulling the troops out.

That's why you fail to apply any logic to the complete fuck up in execution of the Biden administration.

1 minute ago, tailsyoulose said:

No monkey. You are just as much of a partisan robot tard as RT. 

Leadership is taking that burden on yourself, politics be damned.

Guess you don't understand that concept.

I've voted once for a Republican or Democrat for President in my entire life, but I'm a partisan.

LMAO.

You're fucking clueless.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

Kicking the can down the road to the next guy - regardless of how good the "plan" is - ain't leadership. That's cowardice.

Here monkey I've got this great plan for how to charge that machine gun nest. But hey wouldn't you know it my shift is about up. You go ahead though!

Again.  You fail to acknowledge that the execution of Biden's plan had NOTHING to do with Trump.

Not his plan or his execution of it.

A complete and total logical fail.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

If I take your plan and change it, that's on me.

Not someone else.

How the fuck is that a difficult concept to comprehend?

Its the fact that the plan is going to have serious negative consequences - regardless of whether it's "changed".

And then drawing it up with it SPECIFICALLY in mind to avoid any of those consequences. Get it now?

5 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Its the fact that the plan is going to have serious negative consequences - regardless of whether it's "changed".

And then drawing it up with it SPECIFICALLY in mind to avoid any of those consequences. Get it now?

I will say this for the umpteenth time.  There is no excuse to not evacuate people before the troops were withdrawn.

If Trump had done that, I'd be saying the exact same thing.

Biden changed Trump's plan.  He was the one responsible for executing it - his own plan.  He completely underestimated the circumstances and that's clear as day.

Every single facet of the withdrawal is on Biden.

There is NOTHING that Biden got right in the execution of the withdrawal of the troops from Afghanistan.  Literally NOTHING.  He avoided ZERO consequences.

2 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

If you believe that, that makes it even more Trump's fault. After all, why leave "the plan" in the hands of someone so incompetent. Especially when you had four years to do it the totally perfect, correct way. 

You'd make for a pretty shitty leader monkey. I wouldn't follow you to a 7-11 beer run.

Talk about TDS

trump.gif

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

Former Afghanistan ambassador blames Trump for Taliban resurgence

The Taliban controls roughly a third As the US draws down its presence in Afghanistan, Taliban militants have recaptured a third of the country, and the former US ambassador says Donald Trump bears a large share of the blame.

“We bear a major responsibility for this,” Ryan Crocker, former US ambassador to Afghanistan, told CNN on Thursday. “It began under President Trump when he authorised negotiations between the US and the Taliban without the Afghan government in the room. That was a key Taliban demand, and we acceded to it, and it was a huge demoralizing factor for the Afghan government and its security focus.”

The dire assessment comes as the militant force has taken back large portions of the country. The Taliban controlled 12 of the country’s 34 provincial capitals as of Friday, as well as Kandahar, the second largest city in the country.

In 2019, as part of peace negotiations with the Taliban that didn’t include the Afghan government, the US agreed to release large numbers of Taliban prisoners if the group stopped attacking US forces. In February of the following year, the Trump administration announced a fuller peace deal, which traded a US withdrawal by May 2021 for the group agreeing not to harbour extremist groups like Al Qaeda. The Biden administration reviewed the deal, and pushed back the removal date of US troops to September.

Hmmmm  September ?   Isn't it August /.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread