Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

If you believe that, that makes it even more Trump's fault. After all, why leave "the plan" in the hands of someone so incompetent. Especially when you had four years to do it the totally perfect, correct way. 

You'd make for a pretty shitty leader monkey. I wouldn't follow you to a 7-11 beer run.

JFC.  How many times do I have to repeat shit?

The date was set well before the election.  Things take time to coordinate.  How is that difficult to comprehend?

I would make a pretty shitty leader to people who don't understand simple shit the first time it's stated.  I have no patience for dumbfuckery.

If anyone deserves the REAL blame its that c-sucking sack of shit Afghan president who lied to Bidens face, convinced him that they were capable of standing firm, then flew off with a helicopter full of money when the country instantly fell.

Maybe Biden should have known better. Maybe youre right. But I can forgive him for being convinced by the LEADER OF THAT FUCKIN COUNTRY to have faith that their military would hold.

That fuckin scumbag was a college professor at Berkely too. Lmao figures, fucking piece of shit.

Just now, tailsyoulose said:

If anyone deserves the REAL blame its that c-sucking sack of shit Afghan president who lied to Bidens face, convinced him that they were capable of standing firm, then flew off with a helicopter full of money when the country instantly fell.

Maybe Biden should have known better. Maybe youre right. But I can forgive him for being convinced by the LEADER OF THAT FUCKIN COUNTRY to have faith that their military would hold.

That fuckin scumbag was a college professor at Berkely too. Lmao figures, fucking piece of shit.

Trump knew to negotiate with the Taliban.  Biden didn't.  You can't even figure that much out after the fact.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread