I am buying into the main event in 3 hours!

po69

I used shark scope to track, no longer paid subscriber.

I used to play 4-6 $87.50 hyper turbos with $200 hyper-turbos, these were 6 player tournaments

2/4 4/2 or 3/3 usually. Dealt with a decent amount of pros in those.

Variance blew. There'd be days where I swear I'd lose A10 to A4 75% time.

When I would get sick of em or run bad I played 3 HUs SNG turbos same time. Usually $57.50, sometimes $23s went after a cash out.

Volume? I probably put in for a week..... 300hypers, and 150 HUs. Rough estimate.

The staking company wanted to stake for solely Hus and wanted me to do play something like 1500-2000 a month. I just couldn't do it unless I gave up Hts.

Most idiots thought they were a luck chute, but it was all mathematics, and idiots didn't understand Blind v Blind calling with J9 was outstanding.

I would say HU was my favorite game, but those were a grind, I hated ring game HUs. I stuck to SnG's

Had a buddy who grinded the Hus and 180p turbos at same time. He'd play about 40 HUs a day and 20 180s

I used to play 4-6 $87.50 hyper turbos with $200 hyper-turbos, these were 6 player tournaments

When I would get sick of em or run bad I played 3 HUs SNG turbos same time. Usually $57.50, sometimes $23s went after a cash out.

Volume? I probably put in for a week..... 300hypers, and 150 HUs. Rough estimate.

The staking company wanted to stake for solely Hus and wanted me to do play something like 1500-2000 a month. I just couldn't do it unless I gave up Hts.

Most idiots thought they were a luck chute, but it was all mathematics, and idiots didn't understand Blind v Blind calling with J9 was outstanding.

I would say HU was my favorite game, but those were a grind, I hated ring game HUs. I stuck to SnG's

Had a buddy who grinded the Hus and 180p turbos at same time. He'd play about 40 HUs a day and 20 180s

You realize that people play your weekly volume in a few hours right?

What was your handle so I can sharp scope you.

What HUD did you use ? Though with volume that low you don't really need one.

I would take myself at +400 over timely over 100 games and I suck.  Any takers?  How about +300?  +200 I would bite as well.

You don't have to be good and +300 is a great bet.  You also don't have the problem that PO has of tilting online.  I would assume you don't tilt.

PO tilts hard.  PO is the only person in that tourney who tilts.  In a 45 player tourney with nothing at stake, playing in the WSOPME, PO tilted this week.  And people recognize that he tilts.

Let's just do this week, PO had one of the top chip stacks.  He then played two hands (he should not have been in) and lost a lot of his chips.  No biggie.  Again this is a dumb freeroll who cares.

I'm in the big blind.  DWI is in first position.  I think the blinds are 150/300 or 200/400.  DWI knows what I know about the players.  DWI limps.  DWI at that blind level never limps.  Everyone knows that DWI doesn't limp.  One fold.  A call from a loose player with a large chip stack.  PO shoves 3800(?) chips in.  It folds around to me.  I have 8,8.  I insta-fold because I know what DWI is doing.  I think everyone has to know what DWI is doing.  DWI knows that PO tilts.  Everyone knows that after losing two hands exactly this is going to happen.  Because it's happened dozens and dozens of times.

DWI turns over J,J.  PO turns over 10,9 unsuited.

You can say that with PO's M and the limper and DWI limping that he has to shove.  It's not a squeeze play because even if DWI folded and he was never folding and PO had to know this then the large chip stack is calling him.  That's not why he shoved.  He shoved because he was on tilt and being on tilt made him not understand what was happening.  Putting your chips in when you're probably 85% to lose the hand because you just lost hands is exactly why Timely would run him over online.

Again, PO seems to be a very good player live (which is a completely different skill set) and I wish him all the best.

Guest boatboatboat

You realize that people play your weekly volume in a few hours right?

deem doesn't have to actually do something to be better at it  or know more about it, than 99% of people

Kids amazing

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.

Joey, I was young. I'm in my early 20s now, I was fucking like 18 years old.

I understood the math but not ramifications of stakes, those limits were probably over my head, BRM wise but never felt outmatched

Not at all kidding.

Small sample but you were beating those tough games for 5% roi.

Yes you were were def playing too high and variance might have caught up , but you clearly "got it"

I'm not kidding , you could have made a LOT of money. Like enough to pay for college and law school.

jaysus, at try and wvu.

you asked the guy to set a line; he did.

amazingly enough, unless PO wins the main event and is willing to bet me that money in a 100 match session, i'm not going to quit my job and play PO 100 times. i won't even have 100 days off of work in the next 3 years combined.  :doh

we have over a million of hands of data collected by poker ranking sites that clearly show PO as a massive loser and me as a lucky, preprogrammed, winner. if that isn't enough for you guys, so be it. 

if it'll end this nonsense, PO is better.  :clap

best of luck tubby.

If you have the ability to generate a 75% ROI playing poker why are you working so many hours?  With any type of volume and and a very moderate starting roll you could be a multi millionaire in a very short time.     Now with Multis if you played 1000 or so online for mid/small stakes and popped one good one then your ROI is flawed anyway and sample size is nowhere near enough to justify any claims(no idea how many games you've played).   

As far as PO,  is guy some great poker player, I wouldnt say so,  but making almost anyone -400 vs someone else in a heads up poker match is a pretty far stretch.  Phil Ivey doesn't merit -400 versus Joe Schmoe.  

Ok so can we discuss the rest of the details ?

You want to play 100 head up sit and gos , correct ?

Can we play a no blind increase variant ? Can it also be deepstscked ?

heads up NL sit and go.  first to win 50.  we can let the previous game winner decide deep stack or no blind increase if you want.

I rarely play now but back when I was grinding I would have days I logged your weekly volume.  Generally MT SNGs, with the turbos on stars being my favorite.  

Deemer is an excellent SNG player.

I'd take him over anyone at this site.

Deem, why didn't you learn to multitable? You could have been making $20k+ a month with ease.

In fact , some of the guys you beat in those $400 and $500 hypers play nose bleed stakes now.

Heads up much different game from single or multi table SNGs

South was a guy I remember scoping, he's very successful too.

Joey - maybe you're right.

However I don't need to worry about financing school because I'm on a full ride.

Moreover, I lost 50-60% of my Poker profit back betting the first 2 years- I didn't have a fukking clue what I was doing.

LCD, you are an idiot if you think that my play in the SBR tournies or the broke dick fuck tournaments here at TGF mean anything. You ever wonder why I go all in with nothing sometimes, like this week?? Well it is because I have something else to do. If you notices a lot of times I will show up late or I will win a hand but sitout for 20 minutes because I am doing other things.

Joey, I can GUARANTEE you that I am light years ahead of being a loser in live tournaments. I have over $550,000 in lifetime tournament earnings. You can see about 60% of my tournament cashes at thehendonmob.com. It doesn't include everything of course, but that site includes more than ANY other site for results and it is the only site that poker players use to check out a player. Also check out my % of outright wins versus cashes. Not too many people can have that great of a %. I don't play in too many live tournaments these days and I play ring game action. Hell I have 2 WSOP circuit rings as a matter of fact

I have a list of rules similiar to the Royal Fan 20k challenge.

I will do it but no real time to play 100 games right this second. 

You wanna wait till August be happy too

Signed -The Champ

whenever you are ready.  Might I suggest you pick up a poker book or two to prepare.  first to 50 wins would not really take all that long, but take some time and study the game first.  :cheers

One last thing for autistic kid timelyshitting!!! Do your parents get social security because you are so retarded?? That article listed before about the hand with the European player WAS FROM 2011!!!!  Hell you were still sucking your Mom's sagging tit during that year