Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike Merlin, you’re probably a good guy in real life ,

But politics have taken over your mind and made you insane.

I was insane before Trump. Trump made me passionate about politics. When I see injustice I will speak out.

I know I shouldn't be speaking out on a gambling forum, but political threads were started. I know more then most.

Nobody was aware that Trump is violating the U.S. Constitution on a daily basis and 200 Congressional Democrats had to file a lawsuit to stop him.

This last Friday a Federal Judge ruled in favor of the Dems. Trump's motion to dismiss was thrown out. Nobody knows this because all the attention is on the Kavanaugh hearings.

But news that Trump is fighting a lawsuit filed by 200 Dems needs to be exposed.

I was insane before Trump. Trump made me passionate about politics. When I see injustice I will speak out.

I know I shouldn't be speaking out on a gambling forum, but political threads were started. I know more then most.

Nobody was aware that Trump is violating the U.S. Constitution on a daily basis and 200 Congressional Democrats had to file a lawsuit to stop him.

This last Friday a Federal Judge ruled in favor of the Dems. Trump's motion to dismiss was thrown out. Nobody knows this because all the attention is on the Kavanaugh hearings.

But news that Trump is fighting a lawsuit filed by 200 Dems needs to be exposed.

You gotta wonder about people who make posts admitting they're insane, but explain that away by saying, "I've been that way for a long time". :laugh

Who cares what a prosecutor says? Has anyone been charged with a crime? The best thing the GOP Enablers did was dump that female prosecutor during the Ford/Kavanaugh testimony. Most people aren’t going to change their opinions on Kavanaugh’s alleged abuse. What this is a referendum on is his fitness for the job. And his history of drinking with possible blackouts, his temperament (or lack thereof), anger management issues and inventive BS definitions (lies) for Devil’s Triangle, etc. are the real issues here.

Dead on arrival. He will be confirmed sooner than later.

Rachel Mitchell, the sex-crimes prosecutor who questioned Dr. Christine Blasey Ford last week, wrote in a memo released late Sunday that there were inconsistencies in Ford's testimony and that-- given the information at hand-- she would not bring criminal charges against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Mitchell, who was hired by the Senate Judiciary Committee to assist Republicans, addressed the letter to “All Republican Senators,” and said no senator approved the memo. She noted in the assessment that she is a Republican, but said she is not a political person.

She identified Ford's case as an example of  “he said, she said,” and said her case is “even weaker than that.”

Who cares what a prosecutor says? Has anyone been charged with a crime? The best thing the GOP Enablers did was dump that female prosecutor during the Ford/Kavanaugh testimony. Most people aren’t going to change their opinions on Kavanaugh’s alleged abuse. What this is a referendum on is his fitness for the job. And his history of drinking with possible blackouts, his temperament (or lack thereof), anger management issues and inventive BS definitions (lies) for Devil’s Triangle, etc. are the real issues here.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Here you go ago with false allegations.

Dead on arrival. He will be confirmed sooner than later.

Rachel Mitchell, the sex-crimes prosecutor who questioned Dr. Christine Blasey Ford last week, wrote in a memo released late Sunday that there were inconsistencies in Ford's testimony and that-- given the information at hand-- she would not bring criminal charges against Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Mitchell, who was hired by the Senate Judiciary Committee to assist Republicans, addressed the letter to “All Republican Senators,” and said no senator approved the memo. She noted in the assessment that she is a Republican, but said she is not a political person.

She identified Ford's case as an example of “he said, she said,” and said her case is “even weaker than that.”

Maybe the most inaccurate uninformed post I've read recently. She wasn't hire by the Senate judiciary committee. She was a hired gun, hired by the RepubliCONs. That's just one fact check of your ignorant, misleading post. Stop trafficking false narratives.

Maybe the most inaccurate uninformed post I've read recently. She wasn't hire by the Senate judiciary committee. She was a hired gun, hired by the RepubliCONs. That's just one fact check of your ignorant, misleading post. Stop trafficking false narratives.

Why not just have the FBI investigate every allegation against everyone in public life? And if you object, you’re guilty. That’s how this works, right?

What this is a referendum on is his fitness for the job. And his history of drinking with possible blackouts, his temperament (or lack thereof), anger management issues and inventive BS definitions (lies) for Devil’s Triangle, etc. are the real issues here.

Exactly