Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear about Trump U?

- BR

Did you hear about the balls the 11 RepubliCON closed minded white males on the Senate judiciary committee are missing?

They have hired a mysterious skirt to hide behind. These old close minded white men will be releasing all their questioning responsibilities to a mysterious woman.

This hearing led by 11 closed minded old white men will be a complete and total sham.

Trump University is a recent consumer fraud case recently settled. Duh!! Grifters gonna grift.

What does Trump TV I mean Fox News say about Trump University?

Did you hear about the balls the 11 RepubliCON closed minded white males on the Senate judiciary committee are missing?

They have hired a mysterious skirt to hide behind. These old close minded white men will be releasing all their questioning responsibilities to a mysterious woman.

This hearing led by 11 closed minded old white men will be a complete and total sham.

Trump University is a recent consumer fraud case recently settled. Duh!! Grifters gonna grift.

To be fair......all the stuff last week was Dem folks asking for a female to question her because "it'd just be a bunch of old white men."

So Reps comply and then get called out for it. 

Not really fair when they can't win either way. 

To be fair......all the stuff last week was Dem folks asking for a female to question her because "it'd just be a bunch of old white men."

So Reps comply and then get called out for it.

Not really fair when they can't win either way.

Lol. I don't know where this narrative came from but it's blatantly false. Who's your source.

Dr. Ford should refuse to answer each and every question asked by a outside person. She's appearing in front of the Senate judiciary committee. The 11 RepubliCON males have a Constitutional duty to question the credible attempted rape survivor. Now they're choosing to hide behind a skirt. Some will correctly call this a "dereliction of duty".

PS Are you aware the judge is looking for a "fair process"? He said it 17 times during his interview. He seemed very genuine. Lol

Lol. I don't know where this narrative came from but it's blatantly false. Who's your source.

Dr. Ford should refuse to answer each and every question asked by a outside person. She's appearing in front of the Senate judiciary committee. The 11 RepubliCON males have a Constitutional duty to question the credible attempted rape survivor. Now they're choosing to hide behind a skirt. Some will correctly call this a "dereliction of duty".

PS Are you aware the judge is looking for a "fair process"? He said it 17 times during his interview. He seemed very genuine. Lol

There were plenty of things on Twitter/CNN websites and MSNBC cable shows that were questioning "the optics" behind all of 'old white men' questioning her and seemingly decrying it. 

So thus, Reps adjusted to what was out there and once they do, they get assailed for it. 

Like 5 mins before your post, I was on twitter and saw a mashup of stuff from verified libs only to see the changing posts after. 

I don't think the Reps should have brought in someone from the outside but Dr. Ford should also go with what they put in front of her and not play any games like you're suggesting. 

They're in control of the setting and negotiated with her, so now it's time to just have the hearing.

All we need to know is the RepubliCONs Senate judiciary committee has never had a women on it?

And now the closed minded cowards are hiring a female outsider to question the attempted rape survivor. Because of optics. I just saw Benedict Donald is questioning the drinking habits of the 2nd credible woman. He says she has nothing.

All the RepubliCONs are doing is attacking and denying. Attack and deny. And then push the nominee thru. Hopefully the American people are paying attention.

Experienced unnamed female sex crimes prosecutor hired by the RepubliCONs.

They will be voting Friday.

They denied an FbI investigation.

They will not allow other witnesses.

Mark Judge who was in the room when the attempted rape happened is in hiding.

Mark Judge also wrote a book 2 decades ago about his high school days. In his book he writes Judge Kavanaugh puked in the car on the way home from a party. The title of the book is "Wasted". This guy is in hiding. What a sham.

Gotta get him seated before October session.

Right or wrong, that's the thinking.

No doubt. They stole Merrick Garland seat and now this. It's all a fraud and very corrupt.

If you were innocent wouldn't you be preaching bring in the FBI, open up my life, give me a lie detector test. I have nothing to hide.

This lying fraud goes on Fox News and states "I'm asking for a fair process" 17 times.

Multiple body language experts say he failed the Fox News interview miserably.

Did somebody say something about Trump University?

I did. Trump University was involved in a recent major consumer fraud scandal. Trump University stole hundreds of millions of dollars from U.S. Students. This fraud was similar to the Bernie Madoff scandal. Consumers had their hard earned money stolen.

Madoff went to prison for life.

Benedict Donald went on to commit treason and become President.

Fair Warning praises Benedict Donald everchance he gets. Lol

Do you see some of the things wrong on this country?

I did. Trump University was involved in a recent major consumer fraud scandal. Trump University stole hundreds of millions of dollars from U.S. Students. This fraud was similar to the Bernie Madoff scandal. Consumers had their hard earned money stolen.

Fair Warning praises Benedict Donald ever chance he gets. Lol

No doubt. They stole Merrick Garland seat and now this. It's all a fraud and very corrupt.

If you were innocent wouldn't you be preaching bring in the FBI, open up my life, give me a lie detector test. I have nothing to hide.

This lying fraud goes on Fox News and states "I'm asking for a fair process" 17 times.

Multiple body language experts say he failed the Fox News interview miserably.

I knew he was a sleazeball. I want them to ask about the yearbook stuff! Who is next on the nomination list if he doesn’t make it?

Fair Warning praises Benedict Donald everchance he gets. Lol

Repeat after me. Six more years.

I knew he was a sleazeball. I want them to ask about the yearbook stuff! Who is next on the nomination list if he doesn’t make it?

My yearbook is full of shit about drugs,   me and my friends never did drugs, that was the joke, that's what makes it funny. Talking about sex is exactly the same..".yea, those were wild times, all those nights busting up the babes".

Women sure are stupid.