Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be a blind partisan hack to believe this twat's story.[/quot

No, only pathetic RepubliCONs don't believe her.

Look at the polls. Judge Kavanaugh is the first SC nominee to be upside down. 34% want him confirmed and 38% want him show the door. Many undecided.

That 34% is a familiar number. The pathetics. First to be upside down ever.

My yearbook is full of shit about drugs,   me and my friends never did drugs, that was the joke, that's what makes it funny. Talking about sex is exactly the same..".yea, those were wild times, all those nights busting up the babes".

Women sure are stupid.

You’re a virgin aren’t you guy? Tell the truth.

Hey DumbFuck she passed it already.

Kavanaugh is too big of a pussy to take a lie detector test because he knows he would fail.

The lie detector test claim is most likely a lie(not that it matters anyway without any details about it), her lawyers made that claim, they also said she's afraid of flying(another lie). Nothing Ford has claimed(since she hasn't exactly said anything yet) is truthful, except perhaps that 6 years ago a fucked up middle aged woman seeing a therapist said she kinda remembers a kid in high school trying to grope her(without ever naming anyone), how horrible?

The lie detector test claim is most likely a lie(not that it matters anyway without any details about it), her lawyers made that claim, they also said she's afraid of flying(another lie). Nothing Ford has claimed(since she hasn't exactly said anything yet) is truthful, except perhaps that 6 years ago a fucked up middle aged woman seeing a therapist said she kinda remembers a kid in high school trying to grope her(without ever naming anyone), how horrible?

So far in this thread she’s been called a slut, a whore, a twat...can’t imagine why she didn’t come out earlier....and this is in the #metoo era.

The Dems are weaponizing activism and the Fems are turning feminism into a female supremacy movement. 

Vote Rep like your lives depend on it, Gentlemen. 

Because it kinda does. 

Stupid fucking post.

So when an oppressed group of people stand up and demand fairness and equality you think it's wrong?

Activism should be used as a weapon. Change only happens when brave people join together and make their voices heard.

You’re a virgin aren’t you guy? Tell the truth.

The truth is that most men think women are stupid, that's  also why most men believe women when they tell them something, we think women are too stupid to lie(and we're smart enough to catch it if they did). i recall asking a buddy if he'd rather be a black man or a woman? He said "shit, i wouldn't want to be a woman", and he's not a big fan of blacks.

i wont bother responding to your silly personal attack, it's expected.

The truth is that most men think women are stupid, that's also why most men believe women when they tell them something, we think women are too stupid to lie(and we're smart enough to catch it if they did). i recall asking a buddy if he'd rather be a black man or a woman? He said "shit, i wouldn't want to be a woman", and he's not a big fan of blacks.

Of course you won’t. And only stupid uneducated men think all women are stupid.

So far in this thread she’s been called a slut, a whore, a twat...can’t imagine why she didn’t come out earlier....and this is in the #metoo era.

The me too era exists only in the minds of the media and delusional women, surely you didn't think that somehow there was a societal change going on, you cant be that naive?

And by the way, she's been called a bitch several times, lets get it right when you complain about insults.

The me too era exists only in the minds of the media and delusional women, surely you didn't think that somehow there was a societal change going on, you cant be that naive?

And by the way, she's been called a bitch several times, lets get it right when you complain about insults.

You’ve got to be kidding me. Pick up a newspaper sometime. Read the thoughts of millennials.

Not sure what your argument is in your second statement.

Of course you won’t. And only stupid uneducated men think all women are stupid.

Not all women, just in general. Of course the smart ones are usually ugly and since a womans body is the only thing that matters, who cares.

Notice the senate got a dumpy bitch to be the grand inquisitor? She's probably never been groped in her life and cant stand bitches that got get all the attention in high school and college?. :laugh

Not all women, just in general. Of course the smart ones are usually ugly and since a womans body is the only thing that matters, who cares.

Notice the senate got a dumpy bitch to be the grand inquisitor? She's probably never been groped in her life and cant stand bitches that got get all the attention in high school and college?. :laugh

Want to go head to head on the Wonderlic? Any amount. ANY amount.

The truth is that most men think women are stupid, that's  also why most men believe women when they tell them something, we think women are too stupid to lie(and we're smart enough to catch it if they did). i recall asking a buddy if he'd rather be a black man or a woman? He said "shit, i wouldn't want to be a woman", and he's not a big fan of blacks.

WOW!

Racist and Sexist is a shitty way to go thru life.

I feel fortunate that I don't share your values and beliefs.