What am I missing with LIV golf?

Shavencoinpurse

6 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Look I think we're all sorry for their loss and view 9/11 as one of the darkest days in world history outside of Joe Biden being elected president.  However, their children are long since grown by now, and have been well taken care of by all of our tax payer dollars, as have all of them as parents.  If they hate the Saudi's so much they should be protesting every PGA event as their sponsors deal with the Saudi's every day to the tune of billions.  So all that purse money comes from the Saudi's one way or another.  Do they shut their heat off in the winter or ride a bicycle everywhere they go because they refuse to support Saudi oil?  I think not.  We all dislike them to a degree, but they're involved in your worldly existence whether you like them or not.  It's time the move on.  Funny how nobody attacks their soccer team and having Renaldo on it, but if they start up a golf league that's different it's the end of the world to dipshits like you.

Lookie here. Gmcarroll33 seems to have forgotten the role Saudi played in the 911 terrorist attack on America and the murder of American resident reporter. Here you see Gmcarroll33 talking out of both sides of his mouth. Not shocking, that's what all young and dumb far right wing zealots do! 

P.S. Newest member of the Jewish brotherhood of far right wing zealots,  Gmcarroll33 thinks I'm jealous of his membership.  :doh Confirming how young and dumb he truly is!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Lookie here. Gmcarroll33 seems to have forgotten the role Saudi played in the 911 terrorist attack on America and the murder of American resident reporter. He you see Gmcarroll33 talking out of both sides of his mouth. Not shocking, that's what all young and dumb far right wing zealots do! 

Cool so I expect that you will refuse to heat your home next winter in that frigid dump of a city you live in. 

Pretty comical that nobody has a single problem with them owning a soccer team, recruiting Renaldo, hosting F1 events, hosting eurotard golf events but the second LIV pops up here comes the reach to 9/11 and human atrocity talks.  

Let me state it again that nobody likes the Saudis.  Their golf league is kind of cool.  Nobody is asking you to watch and most of the golfers there seem content playing there.  So either stfu or freeze next winter in protest of the Saudi’s.  Otherwise you’re a fraud.

Bryson after shooting his 58 with an interesting perspective of playing on LIV vs PGA from the players' end.  Love it or hate it, it's not going anywhere. 

Bedminister is up this week, but I expect the Fedex St. Jude will claim the ratings.  It's the last few weeks of real summer so I'll probably not watch much of either outside of the final day.

8 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

JT is my favorite golfer but I agree with you Bryson Brooks and even Gooch should be on the team but zero chance Zack picks any of them. 

Zero percent on Brooks who has 5 majors, in his prime, won a major this year, damn near won 2?  I’d give him at least a chance Zach considers it.

2 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Hope you're right just don't think he will do it, call it a political hunch. 

Well I never cared for Zach Johnson and his stupid shades that he wore even when it was dark out, and his pathetic “i tookthe pledge” commercial about texting and driving.  I would expect nothing less of him.

There is a good ole boys club in golf and unfortunately it is in strong hands for the foreseeable future with JT, Spieth, and Rory ----just look at how many committees they are on

I fukkin hate the PGATour and PGA of America even though I have been in golf all my life.

I really hope LIV grows

3 minutes ago, RudyRuder said:

There is a good ole boys club in golf and unfortunately it is in strong hands for the foreseeable future with JT, Spieth, and Rory ----just look at how many committees they are on

I fukkin hate the PGATour and PGA of America even though I have been in golf all my life.

I really hope LIV grows

https://www.rydercup.com/news-media/steve-stricker-jordan-spieth-justin-thomas-tapped-to-join-pga-ryder-cup-committee

Why are Spieth and JT on the Ryder Cup committee? They are players and clearly have some bias. Any players on it should be OLDER players on their way out.......LIKE STRICKER

By the way, as of now, NEITHER are qualified for this Ryder Cup...though Spieth will probably move into the top 6 if he keeps it up this week

So Neymar is now set to join Renaldo in the Saudi pro league.  Where's the same outrage as LIV?  Everybody seems dead silent on it, and it's only LIV that a bunch of non-golf fans are attacking.

Cam Smith -330ish to close it out today at Bedminster.  Must have stepped it up and wanted to take some pride in winning at one of Trump's toughest courses.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...