Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Cant believe Hurry didn't send money and put this to bed. 

Hurry are you going to pay XYZ ? 

All he needs to do is fork over $222 lousy dollars that he owes without discussion, without debate. Yet he wont do it.

He apparently doesn't have it.

All the threats, posturing, and talk of principles in the world cant change that.

In Costa Rica he was a player, in Portugal he's lower than a Sudanese refugee that just washed up onshore.

17 minutes ago, mikeman said:

All he needs to do is fork over $222 lousy dollars that he owes without discussion, without debate. Yet he wont do it.

He apparently doesn't have it.

All the threats, posturing, and talk of principles in the world cant change that.

In Costa Rica he was a player, in Portugal he's lower than a Sudanese refugee that just washed up onshore.

I don’t care where he lives.  Not having $222 at 36 years old when he supposedly holds a full time job and is on the straight and arrow in life doesn’t add up.  

And everybody agrees that’s it‘s completely inexcusable to steal for any reason, much less that his pride is hurt over a troll picture of his wife.  The bottom line is he doesn’t want to pay.  He either doesn’t have it, or being a thief is the principles he stands on if he feels it’s justified.  

As a self procraimled Christian, perhaps you need to read your Bible more often HUAD.

Exodus 20:15

”thou shalt not steal”

image.jpeg

Just now, redstripe said:

I really can not grasp the fact that Hurry gave up potential thousands for a measly 300 ... Just doesn't make sense...

and he made everything way way worse by getting into it with these trolls. even brock would know to say "yeah something came up ill pay you back asap" and go about posting mostly ignoring anyone who brings it up. thats one skill eric the eel has he ignores ppl when there is no lie he can think of 

On 11/7/2022 at 10:43 AM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Zero chance unless Kinger's bullshit is DELETED, NOT MOVED and he gets banned

I mean, Hoffa and KR would rather Bet your cock taste like jellolike jerkoff teenagers instead of waiting 12 hrs for the situation to be fixed. 40+ and 60+ year old guys would rather jerkoff than fix a forum mess. Priorities. 

That's their choice, and their priorities OF THE ADMINS OF THIS FORUM.

Well, my priorities are not to do what they want and now on the contrary, this behavior for me is a declaration of war...

Why would I do exactly what they want even after this massive disrespect?

My manhood ain't at stake here pal, and its sad because I was going to send 100% but now these 2 jerkoffs can keep at it and they will just have to keep at it for eternity and see how behaving like children will work for them in the long run.

FUCK THEM.

raw&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=a3f99652f79819631511b