Demands

HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that women initiate 80% of the divorces, it's looking pretty bad for HUAD's chances of his marriage lasting if he needs to steal this measly amount money to keep his wife of less than a year happy.   He admitted he stole it and that it was wrong, and then invented pride and principles bs for not paying.  Who steals a few hundred dollars if they're not bad off, or maybe in his case trying to impress his wife with something that he can't repeat any time soon?  That's nothing more than a nice dinner.  Could he not pay the rent already or something and she was second guessing this marriage?

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

Heard he was getting back into his music…getting the ol band back together 

HOLY SMOKES THIS HAS NOT BEEN PAID AND IS STILL GOING?  JESUS ITS LIKE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 200-400 DOLLARS.......I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WHY I ALWAYS STAYED AWAY FOR MONEY TRANSACTION WITH HUAD.....

HIS PARENTS WOULD BE PROUD.....

40 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

HOLY SMOKES THIS HAS NOT BEEN PAID AND IS STILL GOING?  JESUS ITS LIKE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 200-400 DOLLARS.......I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WHY I ALWAYS STAYED AWAY FOR MONEY TRANSACTION WITH HUAD.....

HIS PARENTS WOULD BE PROUD.....

I don’t know.  Isn’t that a lot of money in some places?  Not that it’s an excuse, but why on earth was he given the money to hold?  Even with his claims to have changed, we all know his history and his addiction issues,   It’s like putting a plate of cookies in front of Hoops.    My guess is in his head he was just “borrowing” it, and had some plan to get it back by end of contest that never came to fruition.   He just dug the hole deeper with his attacks and excuses, but we know that’s what he does when backed into a corner,…hope he makes it right.   WWJD HUAD!?